THE wearing on masks on Public Transport Service Corporation (PTSC) buses is now mandatory.
The PTSC has updated its measures to fight the Covid-19 pandemic.
The measures include:
- Passengers to be seated at least two rows behind drivers.
- Tickets are being torn by passengers in clear view of drivers and disposed of in the bin provided.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers and wash stations available to all commuters boarding buses at PTSC terminals.
- 50% commuter accommodation on all PTSC buses
- All buses are being fully sanitised before and after each trip.
- Commuters must stand six feet apart as they line up to board the buses.
- All buses are being operated without air-condition. Windows are being opened to allow fresh air to circulate.
- Tours and charters suspended until further notice.
- Commuters who display flu-like symptoms are being discouraged from using the service.