A terminal in Gatwick Airport
CARIBBEAN Airlines (CAL) passengers are being asked to arrive at the airport four hours before departure.
This is one of the guidelines the airline issued in a check list on Thursday for people wanting to enter Trinidad and Tobago.
The check list includes:
- A negative PCR Test result no earlier than 72 hours (three days) before arrival in Trinidad and Tobago
- Proof of full vaccination (requisite doses) of a World Health Organization (WHO) approved vaccine and it has been two weeks (14 days) post the final recommended vaccine dose(s).
- Unvaccinated TT nationals must declare their status via www.TTravelpass.gov.tt where quarantine protocols will apply.
Passengers are also reminded to:
- Verify the requirements for entering the country by using CAL Sherpa Tool;
- Observe Covid-19 protocols such as wearing face masks throughout entire journey and practice social distancing;
- Be four hours early before the scheduled departure of your flight; and
- Follow the instructions of the cabin and flight crew as failure to adhere to instructions can result in your arrest.
T&T borders are set to reopen on July 17, 2021 after it was closed in March last year due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
All passengers entering T&T must get a certificate from TTravelPass an online system launched on Wednesday.
Passengers entering the country during the hours of curfew in the State of Emergency are advised to carry a copy of the travel itinerary to produce to police officers in case they are stopped.
See related story below: