AZP News

Tags : Registration Cards

Venezuelans Can Get Extension to Work in TT

  VENEZUELANS who recently signed up to live and work in Trinidad and Tobago for six months in the first instance can make an application for an extension when the amnesty period has expired. They began receiving their registration cards on Friday. The first batch of the 16,523 was distributed at the Immigration Division Office […]Read More